Second Saturday - North East Central Ohio (NECO)
Second Saturday Divorce Advice Workshops
Whether you are just considering your options or already in the early stages of a divorce, Second Saturday NECO Workshops are designed to help you along your way.
Each Workshop is broken into 3 educational segments facilitated by Local "Subject Matter Experts" in the fields of Family Law, Financial Services and Emotional Health & Well-Being. Workshop attendees learn about the Options and Resources available to them throughout the process of ending a marriage in the State of Ohio.
Attendees report leaving the Workshop feeling less alone, highly informed, more confident and better prepared for what lies ahead.
Some of the Topics Discussed During Each Workshop...
* Steps to Take & Steps to Avoid as You Contemplate Divorce.
* The Importance of Knowing Your Rights & Protecting Your Interests.
* Understanding the Various Ways a Marriage Can be Legally Terminated in Ohio.
* Property Division Considerations; Before, During and/or After Divorce.
* Personal Records: What Information Do You Need and What Copies Should You Make?
* How is Child Support and / or Child Custody Determined in Ohio.
* Spousal Support - Preparing Yourself for Negotiations.
* Why Self Care During Divorce is Crucial to Future Well-being.
*Dealing with a Hostile Spouse.
*Discussing Divorce with Your Children.
*Social Security and Divorced Spouses.
*And much, much more!
Reserve Your Seat Today! Details about Upcoming Workshops and an Online Registration Link are below...
This Workshop is for educational purposes only and is presented for the general information and education of Workshop participants. In this Workshop, neither the presenters, Client Centric Financial Advisors, LLC, Second Saturday NECO nor WIFE.org are offering personalized financial, investment, tax, accounting, legal, or other professional advice, or setting forth solutions to individual problems. For such advice and specific applications to individual cases, persons attending the Workshop are responsible to seek out advice from their own professional advisors.
Date: Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
Location: Delaware County District Library: Main Branch @ 84 E. Winter Street Delaware OH 43015
Check-In: 12:15 p.m. Workshop: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Workshop Materials Fee: Advance Registration: $20.00 Same-Day Registration (at Check-In): $25.00
Advance Registration is Sincerely Appreciated! ** There are 2 Ways You Can Let Us Know to Save You a Seat:
1. Register by Phone: Call & Leave a Voicemail Message with Your Name & the Workshop You Plan to Attend on our Reservation Line @ (740) 913-1282.
2. Register Online: Click the "Register Now" Link Below and Fill Out the Online Registration Form with Your Name & Email Address.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Same-Day Registration is Available at Check-In Before the Start of Each Workshop.
** PLEASE NOTE: Workshops with Fewer than Four (4) Pre-Registered Attendees May be Cancelled.
As such, Advance Registration is Both Sincerely Appreciated and Highly Encouraged.
If, for any reason, a Workshop is cancelled, Pre-Registered Attendees will receive 24-Hour Advance Notice at the Phone Number and/or E-mail Address provided during Registration.
You've Come to the Right Place
Second Saturday is for you if...
-> You are contemplating divorce.
-> You are in the process of getting divorced.
-> Your spouse filed for divorce and you weren't expecting it and aren't prepared.
-> You feel overwhelmed and alone.
-> You’re not sure who to turn to for answers.
During the Workshop You Will Have an Opportunity to:
* Explore the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce in Ohio.
* Discover community resources that may be helpful to you & your family.
* Hear from other participants whose questions, experiences and challenges may be similar to your own.
* Learn from Subject Matter Experts who have professional experience successfully navigating the divorce process here in Ohio.
In 1989, the first Second Saturday Workshop was held in San Diego, CA and today hundreds of Second Saturday Workshops are offered- seven days a week-in cities throughout the USA; educating & empowering participants as they embark on one of life's most challenging journeys.
About Second Saturday
This workshop is designed to help you take the next step, no matter where you are in the process of "untying the knot".
Participants in a Second Saturday Divorce Advice Workshop receive helpful information about the numerous financial, legal and emotional aspects of the divorce process in Ohio in an easy-to-understand way from qualified, local professionals.
Relevant Information ... When You Need It Most
Second Saturday was created by the non-profit Women’s Institute for Financial Education (WIFE.org), the nation’s longest-running non-profit devoted to female financial literacy, whose co-founders Candace Bahr and Ginita Wall are true champions for women in their quest for financial knowledge.
Learn More about Second Saturday's nationally acclaimed workshops at Second Saturday.com.
Second Saturday Presenters